22 September 2005

Wonderful News

Not much time to blog this morning...but I wanted to announce something that brings joy to my heart, and to many other people as well.

My brother is engaged!

He popped the question on Tuesday night. :) I got to help with some of the preparations...my boyfriend and I built a cake for the lucky lady and I delivered it, and I also gave her some flowers and some mysterious red envelopes (mushy stuff, not my business) later in the day. It was wonderful to know that this fabulous young lady is going to be my sister, for real. She and I have already become like sisters...we could talk for hours on end if circumstances would let us! It brings me so much joy to see my brother so happy, and with such a beautiful and godly woman. May God bless their upcoming marriage!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!! I can't believe what i am reading!!! that is AMAZING! i'm so excited for him. I wish i knew her, but you kno it's all good. wish him the best for me.

BTW, I do officially declare that I am OVER my crush with your brother. LOL. Actually, i'd say i'm over joey, but i haven't really seen him since last weekend. ANYWAYS!!! Fleeing the storm this weekend and going home. YAY! HOMECOMING!

GravyGal said...

That's great Mulltrain!

Happy marriage to them! Have they set the date yet?

Jennifer R. said...

Oh yes, forgot to mention that little detail. It's May 22nd, 2006. :)

Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Congratulations on your brother's engagement! What a blessing! Let the wedding plans begin...

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad that guy snagged up such a wonderful girl! Thanks for the post sis.

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...