11 October 2005

Bllaaeeeerggghhh....


Mondays are tough days for me. Not only is it the day you get back into the daily grind, it's just the longest day ever. From 9 am to 11 pm I'm either in class or at work or at lab (I do get a break for supper. That's it.). I got out of lab tonight planning on doing some homework, but my brain has just been overloaded today and can't handle ANY MORE.

So I'm just enjoying the sounds and smells of an open window as I drink a cool glass of water and ramble to my blog.

Interesting fact: in football, the 2nd place guy in the Big 12 for points scored plays for Tech. Guess who it is? Nope, not Hodges. Not Hicks. Not Henderson.


It's Alex Trlica (the kicker)! He doesn't even kick all that many field goals...he gets all those points because our offense scores so many touchdowns! (Those PAT's add up.) I think being a kicker for a football team would be a really sweet gig. I'd be the kicker if they'd let me. I kicked field goals in high school PE, and punted too. I'm totally qualified. Too bad I'm a girl. But oh well, Alex ought to get something out of life, he's already at a disadvantage since his name is missing a vowel.

I think I'm going to bed now...

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...