27 October 2005

Good Morning...Rrr...

Well, yes, I watched the Astros lose the Series. It's a shame that in Texas' first World Series, our team didn't even represent. Didn't even win one game! Hmmph.

I have nothing more to say on that subject.

In other news, my boyfriend thinks I'm an expensive girl (haha), my brother thinks I'm a dragon in the morning, and my bed thinks I don't love her anymore since I haven't been spending much time with her.

My books probably think I'm in love with them, but they're wrong. I am just counting the days until that, um, holiday at the end of the year (I avoid saying the name to spare myself the despair of knowing how far away it is). That, and I am soooo looking forward to graduation and a life without school, but that's even farther away than Chr*stm*s. Bummer.

But in the meantime, life is still good. I get myself up in the morning with the music of Eisley:

"Wake up in the morning,
I shall wake up and so shall you and I,
Wake up, the sun is beautiful,
And it is warming you and I,
Fragile as we lie..."

1 comment:

ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

Hey Now!

I would like to clarify that it was in a joking tone that I said that. (haha)

Truthfully I am way more expensive for myself than Jenny is so I can't talk. :)

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...