25 October 2005

Go 'Stros!

Okay, guys, it's time to get serious. The Astros are behind 0-2 in the World Series. As much as I like the White Sox (and I really do, I'm not being sarcastic), it's time for the 'Stros to start playing like the NLCS champions they are!

And it's time for me to go watch them! Sure, I've got lots of homework, but this Series just can't be missed. And besides, I need a little time to loosen up and relax. I've been stressing out all day about a test that didn't go like I wanted it to! Any time that happens, I am always tempted to turn into Big Mean Study Monster and go off the deep end studying till all hours. But tonight, I'm going for a more balanced approach. I'll watch the game and then let the ogre take over. :)

2 comments:

Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Don't forget to feed the ogre something sweet. That usually appeases the ogre in me! :-)

Jennifer R. said...

Nah, I studied in front of it the whole time and got my homework done. I'm a girl, I can do that. :) I also went to bed in the 13th, so I saw most of it, but not all!

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...