30 March 2006

Finally!


At last! I finally finished going through the maze that is international air fare. Yay for actually having tickets to my destination! I'm flying on Air Canada (hence the logo) from Dallas to Toronto, then Toronto to Rome. Fun, eh?

Ah, and I still haven't written about my great trip this last weekend. I am determined to do it, but alas, no time at the present. For the moment, though, suffice it to say that if you guys had come with me, you would love the Aggies. (Hehe.)

Anyways, I have to work on a book report that is looming on the horizon...

Currently Listening: Trumpet Concerto in E Flat by Haydn from Coffee Break


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm flying air france to paris and then frankfurt(sp?)!!!yay!!!!

Jennifer R. said...

Woo hoo! Hopefully they'll speak English on Air France...lol...

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...