28 April 2006

I love Finals

Yeah, I really do love finals. Finals week is always the most fun week of the semester for me. Although I do have to study, somehow I like studying for/taking tests more than I like working on projects and reading assignments. Probably this is because a test is a clearly defined goal that can be accomplished in a relatively short amount of time.

And most importantly, finals week is bathed in the euphoria of an almost-finished semester. I have lots of fun hanging out with friends during finals week, more than the whole semester sometimes! I remember staying up till indecent hours during finals week a couple of times to see the latest Lord of the Rings release...yeah...

So this is where the fun begins. As my brother rather dramatically likes to say, at last we can begin living like humans again!

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...