25 June 2006

Last check...

Currently Listening: "Better Now" by Collective Soul from Youth



Packing: done. Well, mostly. I'll throw in few extra things this morning after I get dressed for church. Despite Alisha's and Eric's concerns (wink), I was able to get it all done in one day with very little stress. Since I'm packing pretty light, it was pretty easy. Heck, I even took a trip to Wal-Mart for some last minute items, and didn't get Wal-Mart Rage. That's saying something.

So now I'm just wrapping things up here in my apartment...I gave Alisha free reign over any groceries in the fridge she might want, since in six weeks I'm sure none of it will be edible anyway. I don't have too much in there, though, since I've been working on eating all of my groceries...and haven't been to Market Street in over a month. In fact, I am so desperate this morning for something to eat that I gave in and actually warmed up some Bananas & Cream oatmeal. It came in one of those variety pack boxes, and I've been refusing to eat it for a couple of weeks now, since it sounds gross. It actually is gross, too, but I'm hungry. So oh well.

Alisha and I made an Arby's run yesterday for lunch, since I'm pretty certain there won't be any Arby's in Italy. That and Rosa's and Taco Bell will be the places I miss the most, I think. Those, and my mom's cooking and my dad's steaks. Just imagine...six weeks without a chicken fried steak...do you think I can make it? Lol.

So that's the story here. In other news, Alisha and I watched Bridget Jones' Diary last night on Bravo (yay for edited-for-TV movies). I thought it was amusing, but nothing too special, until the part where Colin Firth and Hugh Grant get into a fight. That was priceless.

Well, I really ought to stop rambling and start getting my stuff together for church and for leaving! I can't believe I'm leaving town today...I've been waiting for six months for this trip, and it's finally drawing near! So anyway, this is my last goodbye or whatever until I can next get to a computer, which will probably happen once I get there on Wednesday. I love all of you! Keep in touch!

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...