12 November 2005

Attack of the Killer Hairball!

Good gravy!

I just cleaned out the drain in my shower...knowing that it must be getting clogged with hair, because it keeps draining slower and slower. Well, I grab a handy screwdriver and start digging around in the drain, but then the entire top part of the drain comes loose, so I pull it off and...out comes a 3-FOOT GIANT HAIRBALL!

Yeah, that's one of the more disgusting things I've seen this week. I was so shocked I yelled out. "Aaaaaaahhhh!" Saxy, who is over here tonight, was kind enough to come help me disentangle the drain from my stagnating tresses. She had a screwdriver, and I had a screwdriver, and neither one of us was willing to use our hands, so it was pretty tricky. It was kind of like trying to eat Lo Mein with chopsticks, only grosser.

Well, now I better go to bed since I have to work tomorrow. But I just know that I'm gonna dream about giant hairballs flying out of my drain and wrapping around my neck and strangling me! (Hey, maybe I could write a cheap horror flick...) Well, if I'm on Prozac next time you see me, you'll know why.

3 comments:

aikou Iesu said...

Ha ha ha! I just cleaned my drain too, weird! Yeah, I just use tweezers though. LOL The first time Bob saw me do it he about barfed and told me he could not even stay in the bathroom while I did it. LOL Weird that being a man, you know the one that kills a spider, mouse, and any other little thing that moves can do those things but cannot even take a glance at the hair from the drain.

Jill said...

drain hair is pretty much one of the grossest things ever. unfortunately, i've always had long hair, and so have all my sisters and roommates, so there's no escaping it! we try to intercept it as much as possible though.

Rambling Rose Cottage said...

With three daughters, my drains have plenty of hairballs. I can certainly relate to your experience. I hope you have good dreams!

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...