11 January 2006

First Day of School

Today has to have been the easiest first day I've ever had. Granted, I have homework (which I haven't done yet, as a matter of fact), but it's been great. My day off is now Wednesday, so today I had my one class and that was it. I was able to have dinner with Alisha and sit and talk for hours (we have fun doing that), and I even organized my closet and assembled some furniture this afternoon. (Sounds random, but it was just something I've been needing to do forever.)

In other news, my Ancient Civ professor is blind. He's a very capable teacher, though, and I think his class will be great. His seeing eye dog is very cute. If I ever go blind, I hope I will be as capable as he is, and I hope they'll get me a great dog.

But I pretty much hope I never go blind. From what I hear, it's hard to get obscure books in Braille. Considering my taste, I'd be a very unhappy blind person.

And now I've had a little too much caffeine a little too late, so now I'm gonna be up all night. Oh well.

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...