11 January 2006

Here We Go...

All right, folks. It's time to buckle our seatbelts and get ready, because life is about to start flying in a million little pieces. Semesters are so hectic! I've really enjoyed the last few days, as everyone has come back into town: my friends, my brother, my boyfriend, my parents. It's been fun, spending time with people I've known forever and getting to know people I barely knew before. If only college life could exist minus the actual college part. Haha. But I'm excited about my classes too.

So here's to school...and church...and bible study...and work...and college baseball season...and life, somewhere squished in among everything else.

:)

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...