19 July 2006

More pictures

Here's some cool stuff I've seen lately:

Etruscan tomb paintings, Tarquinia. The picture turned out well, but too bad it doesn't carry that eerie, musty tomb-smell with it.


A view from the top of the Gianicolo hill. Roman builders aren't allowed to construct anything that is taller than the dome of St. Peter's (we wouldn't want to obstruct the view), so that's why Rome has no modern skyline. I must say that I kind of like it.


In the Fountain of the Four Rivers, by Bernini, located in Piazza Navona, I found some bits of home. An armadillo...



...and some cactus. Who would have thought, right?

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...