22 August 2006

My Lake of Shining Waters

About a year ago, I wrote this post about the pond I live next to. Last week, I suddenly realized that since I now keep a digital camera around (thanks to my very obliging boyfriend), I can now show you what a lovely little place I live in:


That picnic table is one of my favorite places to sit and do homework or read on a nice spring afternoon. In August it's a bit toasty for that, but the lake is still a lovely presence, always there in the morning when I leave and in the evening when I come home from work. I know that if I ever move somewhere else, I will really miss my little pond.

No comments:

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...