01 September 2006

A Thoughtful Week

I have been remiss, I believe, in not posting this week, since so much has happened. But right now I don't have the time, so in lieu of a real post, here's a little list of what's been going through my head:

a.) Walking class at 8 am is not the evil one might imagine it to be, but it is rather boring.
b.) Birthdays rock. I now own every appliance I need, and then some.
c.) I like to teach the Bible.
d.) Retaking Greek might be a good idea in the long run, but class-long discussions on the alphabet are enough to make me crazy.
e.) Why does sin exist? What is sin? Did Adam and Eve have sinful natures?
f.) Bipolar disease-I went to a conference on it, and actually found something besides the free food worth paying attention to (those pharmacy meetings tend to be rather laborious).

Yeah, so that's some of what's been running around my brain lately. Maybe some of these will be fleshed out into real posts someday. Oh, and here's another one:
g.) I like my boyfriend.

We're going out to dinner tonight. :) Happy birthday to me...still...

1 comment:

DonKhan said...

So tell me.....if you didn't like him, would he be your boyfriend?

Happy Birthday :)

It's 2007. So What's the Big Deal?

Happy New Year! You know, this is the first year in a long time that I've actually made a New Year's Resolution. Here it is: GET MAR...